Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Even When It's Not Good

http://blog.naughtycountryclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/onna-starr-1.gif

It could be because it's forbidden; maybe it's the nervous anticipation of being caught; maybe it's the freedom to say and do things that you wouldn't normally do with your spouse. For you, any one of these things could make affair sex wonderful.

For me, the combination of all three makes it the most amazing physical experience I've ever had. Even when it's not high quality sex - I'd take affair sex over sex with my husband any day. My last beau was absolutely horrible when it came to the actual act of sexual intercourse. I mean, he was really, really bad. He was small, kind of limp and he always went about it delicately.

Even so, when we were together, there were instant fireworks. I was always revved up before I even saw him, and nearly exploded the second we touched. He took his time kissing me and holding me. He would slowly take off my clothes, massage my back and neck and run his hands up and down every inch of my body. He talked... actually he talked a LOT which was a huge turn on for me. And he always concentrated on me and my needs.

Since he was so eager to please, I didn't hesitate to boss him around a little bit and I never felt a single twinge of guilt about just lying back and enjoying all of the physical attention he was paying to me. So, by the time we got around to the actual intercourse, I was usually already satisfied. I actually had fun pretending to enjoy it knowing full well that the louder I moaned and the bigger the smile on my face, the more (and the faster) he'd enjoy it.

Digg this

No comments: